
































I am really attracted to your freckles. I think maybe you know this by now.
I'm sure it wasn't right. I just had a little more to say before we parted ways. I hope you know that I was true, that what I felt everyday was from my heart. That we were on fire. I hope you know that I will love you forever. That I will never again be able to envision pink shag hanging from a mirrored ceiling without happily thinking of you. I wish you love and adventure.
After you have found your soulmate, if by chance we all run into each other (perhaps on the street sometime), I might (purely on accident) spill my slurpee all over her dress. This is just a warning, deep down inside Ill be so happy for you, deeper still I will hope you sometimes think of my lips when you kiss her.
That isn't nice. I don't mean it.
I will miss your smell most of all. You are intoxicating. Well, your lips are pretty luscious, and your tush. What am I saying, I wont miss one thing more than the other. I'll just miss it all collectively.
Corn flakes n' milk, blueberry muffin (just the top), sugar pie, honey bunch.
It was worth it.
p.s. - я тебя люблю.
I'm sure it wasn't right. I just had a little more to say before we parted ways. I hope you know that I was true, that what I felt everyday was from my heart. That we were on fire. I hope you know that I will love you forever. That I will never again be able to envision pink shag hanging from a mirrored ceiling without happily thinking of you. I wish you love and adventure.
After you have found your soulmate, if by chance we all run into each other (perhaps on the street sometime), I might (purely on accident) spill my slurpee all over her dress. This is just a warning, deep down inside Ill be so happy for you, deeper still I will hope you sometimes think of my lips when you kiss her.
That isn't nice. I don't mean it.
I will miss your smell most of all. You are intoxicating. Well, your lips are pretty luscious, and your tush. What am I saying, I wont miss one thing more than the other. I'll just miss it all collectively.
Corn flakes n' milk, blueberry muffin (just the top), sugar pie, honey bunch.
It was worth it.
p.s. - я тебя люблю.
No comments:
Post a Comment